We provide shipping on all orders within the Klang Valley. For special arrangements or any further queries, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or +60 12 654 7812.
- All our chocolates are hand-made to order. Orders need to be placed 3 days in advance. Eg. orders for delivery on Thursday need to be placed on Monday before 12pm. This is to ensure that the chocolates you receive from us is fresh and tasty.
- All our chocolates are delivered chilled, packaged in special bags.
- Delivery is available during standard business hours. Delivery over weekends and public holidays are subject to availability.
- You will be informed of the dispatch of your order, and can keep track of it by dropping us a message at +60 12 654 7812.
- Customers will be charged market rate (usually between RM6 to RM15) for delivery within Klang Valley.
- GREAT NEWS! - we provide free pick-up for these tasty chocolates at Menara 1 Sentral @ KL Sentral (only on Wednesdays and Fridays).
Returns / Refund Policy
Every piece of chocolate you receive is carefully inspected before it is shipped. If the chocolate is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org after your package arrives. We are not able to offer refunds on shipping delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
Refunds are contingent on the results of our internal investigation, which may include the inspection of the item(s) once we receive it.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs if Daun Chocolates is not at fault.